The Arabian Nite Club was originally located at 628 Central Ave. NE in Minneapolis. The first ad found was in 1932.
In March 1935 the Club was sold, and apparently moved to 21 Washington Ave No. in the Gateway (Skid Row).
In January 1948, owner Anna M. Buczak transferred the liquor license to her mother, Rose C. Buczak.
In February 1962 the bar had been demolished in the name of slum clearance. Mrs. Buczak tried to transfer the license to 213 N. First Street but was denied. She was denied a second time, and then Peacock Alley tried to get the license but was denied, allegedly on racial grounds.