Also on September 17, 1950, at the St. Paul Auditorium Theater Section:
Don’t Miss the Big
REPUBLICAN TALENT SHOW
Cedric Adams (in person as master of ceremonies) Presents
Governor Luther W. Youngdahl
and our star studded slate of talented candidates, selected only three days before!
5 BIG ACTS 5
- Bud Jacobson, His Magic and Patter
- Murtha & Mack, Songs and Dances
- Pop Wiggins and Elmer, Stars of Sunset Valley Barn Dance
- Cedric Adams’ Amateur Talent, and
- The Great Orchestra of Gordie Bowen
Long on fun, short on Speeches – guaranteed to generate the greatest Republican enthusiasm in the history of our state – don’t miss the opportunity to be one of those specially selected Republican workers present!
[Youngdahl was Governor of Minnesota from 1947 to 1952. He was notable for outlawing slot machines during his first term as Governor.]