Hafner’s was located at 1560 White Bear Ave., at the south end of the Hillcrest Shopping Center. The Lord Aldon Room was named for its owners, Al and Don Hafner. At first it consisted of a basement bowling alley; in the late 1950s the upstairs was built. The facility served as the venue for many events for the 3M Corporation.
1974: Always the finest in dining and entertainment. Jim Harvey at the organ. Now playing in the Lord Aldon Inn: Skyline. In the Rumpus Room: Ken Nelson.
It is now a parking lot.